Error Code 2359302

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    constahannor
    Participant

I am getting an error code of 2359302 but I can not figure out that the issue is. Could someone please explain this code.

doug

constahannor – In order for me to provide the best possible help, it would be great if you could provide more information. Please describe in detail exactly what you are doing in BatchPatch to produce this error. Furthermore, please provide the entire/complete error message (not just the code) that is displayed.

That said, most error codes of this kind are reported by Windows, not by BatchPatch (BatchPatch simply displays the error code that Windows generated). And when I convert this error to HEX it’s 240006. Looking up 240006 on Microsoft’s error code list (https://support.microsoft.com/kb/938205) says:

0x00240006L WU_S_ALREADY_INSTALLED The update to be installed is already installed on the system.

That said, without knowing any more detail about what you are actually doing, my best guess for what probably happened is that you used WUSA.exe to install an update that is already installed on the target system, and that is why you received the 2359302 error.

-Doug

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.