Batchpatch return with exit code 9009

BatchPatch Forums Home Forums BatchPatch Support Forum Batchpatch return with exit code 9009

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ramesh
    Participant

Hi Doug,

we try to use simple .bat file to install software to remote servers using batch file it return with exit code 9009. same .bat file works fine when we deploy with PsExec. we have tried with alternate credentials stil no luck. also play around with target location etcstill no luck. any idea of this. it seems copied the files to host but failed to execute. here is the simple .bat file

“C:Tempinformant-std-17.exe” /verysilent /norestart

exit

any suggestions on this

cheers

Ramesh

doug

Hi Ramesh – I’m not exactly clear on what you are doing. It sounds like you are using the “Deploy software/patch” Action in BatchPatch to deploy a bat file that contains the text you wrote above? I’m not exactly sure how you are trying to execute it. Are you using “Remote Process” action in BatchPatch or “Deploy software” action? Instead of doing that, instead please try to deploy without using the bat file. Take a look at this link which shows numerous examples for deploying an exe directly with BatchPatch. It should be pretty straightforward even from just the screenshot on this page, but you can also use the tutorials on this page for more info.

BatchPatch Software Deployment

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other problems or questions.

Thanks,

Doug

Ramesh
    Participant

Hi Doug,

Thanks for your prompt reply. yes, you are correct, we were trying to deploy .exe file using “Deploy software/patch” action first. as that one failed at first instance then tried with “remote process” both seems failed. we use these text in .bat file.

The screenshot you sent seems clearly explained how to deploy .exe file, we will try that option next time. also the tutorial links show more examples which we couldnt find it earlier.

Thanks again for your help.

Will let you know if any problems

Regards

Ramesh

doug

Thanks. Please let me know if you have any more issues.

-Doug

Ramesh
    Participant

Hi Doug,

it works perfectly, perfect tools for us

thanks

Ramesh

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.