updates/no updates

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    JohnFLi
    Participant

I’m currently using the trial of the BatchPatch and I have noticed somethign odd.

I have it check for updates….it will report there are updates avaliable, I tell it to download the updates. It will sit at 0%, but in All messages, it says completed. If I tell it to download and install [on the machines that it says there are updates for], (under windows updates messages) it will say there are no updates available.

Am I doing somethign wrong?

doug

Hi John – This sounds very odd. I am going to email you so that we can iterate more easily to get to the bottom of what is happening.

-Doug

doug

Turns out this was happening when there were available updates appearing in the check for available updates, but then the when the download process was initiated the updates were failing to download, so when it came time for installation there were no downloaded updates to install. The problem was an issue with particular updates, and they could not be downloaded by the Windows Update client on the machine. It was not an issue with BatchPatch.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.