The text is not correctly displayed

BatchPatch Forums Home Forums BatchPatch Support Forum The text is not correctly displayed

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    shoha
    Participant

Hi guys, thank you for the wonderful program. But I have some problems, for the solution of which I need your help.

When I open * .bpurl files, some of the text will not be displayed correctly:

���������� ��� ������� ������������ Windows 7 (KB3067903){a7739d1c-fdba-4aca-b76a-67f78987ec5c.200}

doug

When you say “open” what do you mean? How are you opening the .bpurl file? Are you opening it on the same computer that you created it? Or is it at least the same region/language setting?

Aside from seeing the question marks, what kind of problem does this actually present?

-Doug

shoha
    Participant

I open the .bpurl file on the same computer I created using the File-Open BP Url List menu in the BatchPatch application. The following settings are available in the Windows (Windows 10 Pro) language settings and regional settings: System language: Russian, Formats: Russian (Russia), Location: Russia, Current language of programs that do not support Unicode: Russian (Russia).

In addition to question marks, there are no other problems.

doug

What do you see inside of BatchPatch before you save the report as .bpurl? Do the question marks appear in that report before saving it or only after saving it and reopening the .bpurl file?

shoha
    Participant

Before saving, it also forms with question marks.

doug

I think maybe you can fix it by changing the ‘Language for non-Unicode programs’ in Windows, as described by this link: Language for non-Unicode

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.