Information window makes the screen blink

BatchPatch Forums Home Forums BatchPatch Support Forum Information window makes the screen blink

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mbrodin
    Participant

Hi

Maybe not the best error description, but I try to explain.

I have saved a lot of deployments and job queues in BP and when executing one of the bottom ones, BP seems to reach the end of the screen and when the info-window pops up explaining what this deployment will do, the deployment row and info-window starts to blink, which nearly prevents me to click on the deployment row.

Kind of annoying.

Regards

Mats

doug

Mats – Thank you for the feedback. I do understand what you’re describing, but unfortunately I don’t think this is something that we will be able to “fix.” That’s because it’s simply how the window is rendered in Windows. The issue, I believe, can be prevented by changing where your mouse cursor is hovering over the menu item, in cases where the menu item is very far down at the bottom of your screen. If you move your mouse to the far left of the menu item, this will usually prevent the blinking. Or if you move the BP window higher up to the top of your display so that the menu doesn’t extend all the way to the taskbar, this would/should also help prevent that.

-Doug

Mbrodin
    Participant

Okay

Thanks for the answer.

/Mats

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.