Feature Request: Active logged on users (user Status)

BatchPatch Forums Home Forums BatchPatch Support Forum Feature Request: Active logged on users (user Status)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mstenz
    Participant

Hi,

currently its possible to get the logged on users, but even they are logged on (via terminal services) it may be the case there session is not active. In my environment this is 95% the case.

Request is now to retrieve also in addition the information if a user is active or disconnected.

Do you also think this is a valuable information to all?

thx.

rgds.

Michael

doug

Thank you for the suggestion. We will consider this for a future build.

-Doug

Batur Bekiroglu
    Participant

Hi,

When I get logged on user, it says 1 User: but, unless I double click to open report I cannot see ho is the logged on user on grid. How can I get the logged on user on grid instead of double click on the computer?

Thanks.

doug

BatchPatch lists logged on users in the following format:

3 users:
    DOMAINuser1
    DOMAINuser2
    DOMAINuser3

Since BatchPatch rows are only large enough to view one line at a time, you may use any of the following methods to view the contents of the cell:

‘Middle-click’ or ‘Right-click > View cell contents’ will display just the contents of the single cell that you clicked on.

‘Double-click’ will display the contents of the entire row that you double-clicked on.

‘Actions > Expand row(s)’ or ‘Right-click > Expand row(s)’ will display the contents of all selected/highlighted rows.

-Doug

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.